Wednesday 20 January 2016

Website Inspiration for the Kerpow brand

Research for Kerpow's website

In order to create my website homepage I first researched my competitors websites, Fruit Shoot and Innocent Smoothies.   Both websites were colourful and featured nice photography of the product and also happy faces. I preferred the Innocent website as it had more white space and was cleaner and simpler. I wanted to create a similar simple website.



I also looked at the Cebeebies website which is popular with children. I wanted to create a website that would be fun and appealing for children to use too.
The Cebeebies website has a lots of games and activities on it for children to play. I would like to create a game within my website to attract children to my website.
Inspiration for  a Game

When considering how I might design a game within my website I had a look at other popular children's games, for example Angry Birds. I wanted to look at the style of the graphics within the games. I noticed that the games feature simple illustrations and lots of bold block colour.










No comments:

Post a Comment