Wednesday 25 February 2015

Alcohol Packaging Research

During half term I visited the alcohol department in the Selfridges store in London for inspiration for my project.
These were some of the packaging designs that I liked.

 Most of the wine packaging was simple and classic, often with simple black and white illustrations
on white labels. I particularly liked the torn label on one bottle (top right).  


Some of the wine and champagne were presented in lovely boxes or paper packaging.
I liked the luxurious foil and embossed textures on the boxes.


I noticed that some of the spirit drinks had really decorate attractive designs on the bottles, 
often illustrative in style. For my project, I may create packaging for a spirit.



These images of alcohol bottles were from the internet. I love the bright colours and
also the way the designs work across a range of flavors or varieties.




No comments:

Post a Comment